miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

RUDY FAUSTO SOMETIMES ( PROMO )


Hey Melvin, here's my info... Full name: Rudy Fausto aka Rudy "2Rude" Fausto time in the music business: just about 15 years I have been working on production for about 5 years. In those 5 years, I have worked with artists like Coro, Miguel Reyes, LAW, Arlene, Cyre, Poze, Esmee Denters, Tim "Spinnin" Schommer, Daniel Evers, Adam Savage, & many more. I have taken my musical background to another level and have developed better production skills. My vocals have taken a back seat to all this due to my lack of time and confidence... but due to the fans and friends I have, (very few but mine!) I have decided to try and release a full length album sometime this year. (I hope!) Well, I really dont like to talk about myself alot so please forgive me if I cut this short! Just know that I appreciate all that I receive from you and ur followers on ur blog! I promise that I will work hard and make this album come out and that I will also bust my back trying to make all the artists that I ever work with, happy and content! That is all I expect from myself! Thank you so much for this opportunity, Melvin! You are a true gentleman and a good friend to have! Sincerely, Rudy Fausto (always at your service!)


Hola Melvin, aquí está mi información ... Nombre completo:también conocido como Rudy Rudy Fausto "2Rude" tiempo deFausto en el negocio de la música: casi 15 años he estado trabajando en la producción de cerca de 5 años. En esos 5 años,he trabajado con artistas como Coro, Miguel Reyes, LA LEY,Arlene, Cyre, Poze, Esmee Denters, Tim "Spinnin" Schommer,Daniel Evers, Adam Savage, y muchos más. Me he tomado mi trayectoria musical a otro nivel y se han desarrollado mejorestécnicas de producción. Mi voz ha pasado a segundo plano a todo esto debido a mi falta de tiempo y confianza ... pero debido a losfans y amigos que tengo, (muy pocos, pero la mía!) me he decidido a tratar de lanzar un álbum de larga duración durante este año. (¡espero!) Bueno, yo realmente no me gusta hablar de mí mucho, así que por favor, perdóname si me corté este corto!Sólo que aprecio todo lo que recibimos de usted y sus seguidores en el blog de ur ur! Les prometo que voy a trabajarduro y hacer este disco sale y que yo también busto mi espaldatratando de hacer que todos los artistas que alguna vez trabajar,felices y contentos! Eso es todo lo que espero de mí mismo!Muchas gracias por esta oportunidad, Melvin! Usted es unverdadero caballero y un buen amigo a tener! Atentamente, RudyFausto (siempre a su servicio!)

2Rude Productions is my very own professional production company. Est. in 2007, 2Rude Productions has had the pleasure of working with such artists as Arlene (formerly from Leather and Lace), Cyre, Coro, Poze, Miguel Reyes, Esmee Denters (JT Records), and many more... 2Rude Productions has also had the pleasure of working alongside Chicago's VERY OWN DJ/Producer, Mr. Tim "Spinnin" Schommer and Julio "Angel" Rodriguez to start! We, at 2Rude Productions strive at 100% satisfaction of all our clients and are as fair in the market as can be! So, our motto, "Let the music be our guide!" is LIVED by us EVERY day! Remember... that "music is the language of the heart and the voice of our souls"! Let the music LIVE ON! Respectfully, Rudy "2Rude" Fausto


RUDY FAUSTO PARA MELVIN POR FACEBOOK

Here is the cover to my latest single called "Sometimes". It was created by my buddy Melvin Gonzalez! Along with a REAL nice blog on his website! THANKS MELVIN!!! I owe u papa!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario